Patrick Vero Hammonds
Patrick Vero Hammonds is an associate attorney of the firm and is based in the Butler and Cranberry Office. Patrick primarily focuses his practice on corporate and business issues and real estate matters.
Patrick represents clients in a variety of commercial and residential real estate matters, including title matters, negotiation and drafting of commercial leases and sales, mortgage foreclosures, landlord/tenant related litigation and evictions, suits arising out of real estate contracts, suits to quiet title, and judicial sales. Patrick also provides outside general counsel to clients on business and corporate matters, including entrepreneurs and start-up companies in business formation, mergers and acquisitions, ongoing compliance, employment related matters, confidentiality agreements, shareholder, operating and partnership agreements
- J.D., Duquesne University School of Law
- B.S.B.A, Robert Morris University
- Pennsylvania (All State Courts)
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Pennsylvania
- American Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Butler County Bar Association
- Legal counsel for It’s About the Warrior Foundation (IATWF)
- Board Memeber for the Golden Tornado Scholastic Foundation
- Legal counsel for Connecting2Tomorrow, Inc.
- Butler Golden Tornado Varsity Ice Hockey Head Coach